Malibu Club Trip Border Crossing

For 9th-12th graders currently attending: 
Mead or Mt. Spokane High School
In order to cross the US/Canada border, your camper must have the proper* documentation with them when we depart for Malibu.

Please pick either Option 1 or Option 2, do not mix and match.

   Typical documentation: (for all campers, age 18 and younger)
  • A photocopy of a certified birth certificate.
    (do not submit original birth certificates as they are shredded after camp)
  • A photo ID - this can be a valid school ID, a drivers license or state issued ID, or a gym membership ID, that shows your child's name. Name on ID must match the name on Birth Certificate. (we do not need a photocopy of this)

   Alternative documentation:
(for all campers; required for anyone 19 and older)
       Pick ONE from this list:

  • Passport
  • Passport Card
  • Enhanced ID
  • Enhanced Drivers License

If your camper will be using any of these documents, this will be the ONLY documentation they will need to cross the border. Please do not submit a photocopy of their birth certificate, it will not be needed.

We recommend that all campers who do not have a passport get an Enhanced ID (EID) or Enhanced Drivers License (EDL) prior to this trip.

This is not a requirement
, but it makes crossing the border much easier.

Information on obtaining an EID or EDL can be found here:

*NOTE: All documents must be in good condition in order to be accepted by both the Canadian and US border agents. Damaged photo identification documents may result in your child being refused entry into Canada (this has happened before) so please be sure all your child's documentation is in good condition prior to dropping your child off for departure.

Trip Leader
Kaylee Kelly

Young Life North Spokane | PO Box 28861 Spokane, WA 99228-8861

Phone: (253) 376 - 1465

Connect With Us: